crickets/grasshoppers

Hi all-

Hope summer is going well for everyone and that you are having good growth on your orchids.

I'm hoping the collective wisdom of the group can give me some guidance for controlling grasshoppers and crickets in the orchid collection. Right now, most of the plants are outside and my annual crop of crickets/grasshoppers are beginning to appear. Suggestions for managing these voracious pests?

Thanks and happy growing.

Reply to
Frank H. Kirchner

I was under the impression that ducks are worse than chickens for eating seedlings...

Reply to
Kye