Cork Bark, Osmunda and Tree fern UK

I grew orchids for over 20 years but due to change in circumstances I have sold the collection.

I do have quite a large amount of cork slabs, some up to 3 feet long and some down to a few inches. I also have a sack of treefern, both mounts and for potting, and a also bit of osmunda for potting.

Anyone in the UK ONLY!! who is interested in buying all or part of it?

Email me on: thereallyniceman AT yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss.

Sorry but I won't ship outside the UK as carriage would be horrendous!

Ian_UK

Reply to
Ian_UK