Broken Plant tag

Hi. I have a standard green cymbidium whose plant tag is partially gone, and was wondering if anyone knew how I could find out the whole tag name? It has: PALOMA VERDE GS 8297 This is all the tag has left on it. If anyone knows what the beginning of the tag should have on it, please let me know. Thanks for any help. Spanky

Reply to
iispankyii

There is a Cym. Via Paloma Verde. I don't see any other names that fit.

Steve

Reply to
Steve