Newbie question, can anyone Identify this plant?

Hi All,

I'm a newbie not only to this forum, but the whole gardening thing. ;-)

I've just returned home after a day out a the RHS gardens at Wisley. Whilst there I saw a plant which I would very much like to know the name of.

I read the adjacent label to the plant, but this was obviously the wrong label!!

So please can anyone tell what this is :

Robbed666

In message , Robbed666 writes

Eryngium.

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Could be Eryngium giganteum (based on the long flower cones).

Pat Kiewicz