Subject Author Posted Replies

Fake Wooden Shakes
Can anyone recommend a replacement for wood shakes or shingles with a similar appearance -- and don't break the bank?
6
6

bathroom smells like plaster after shower
After a shower, the bathroom smells like wet plaster. Any ideas?
2
2

Windows BMW dealer software cable for programming Bimmers
Calia wrote, on Sat, 03 May 2014 01:33:28 +0000: Your application is pretty standard for BMW owners. However, most older bimmer and even the beemer owners actually used the Windows XP *serial port*...
8
8

Oil for chain saw
I bought a chain saw over a year ago and never had a chance to use till now . I reread the manual and it says to check the oil. I did with a 'dip stick ", lol and its seems dry. Would oil disapate...
20
20

No suction on pool pump.
Came home from a trip and of course the pool was a disaster. My wife poured in way too much phosphate remover (I use the highly concentrated Orenda PR10000) which turns the water milky and coats the...
1
1

Wooden Deck Coatings ?
Hello, Have an older wooden Deck, the surface of which is pretty splintered and not too smooth anymore. But the wood itself, seems good; just a miserable surface now. I've seen several ads now for...

China is 3D-Printing Tiny Houses for $5,000 Each
I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those experiments were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D printed homes in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^ TDD
4
4

OK, Add This To Your Bucket List
There are things you see that make you want to die. I found one. ^_^ TDD Malware Protection & Internet Security | ESET http://pizzagamechangers.com/pizzacake

Phone Jack Safety And Toddlers ?
Hi, Know it's a very good idea to cover all electrical outlets with those Kiddy-safe blank plugs when you have a toddler around, but is it also necessary for unused phone jacks ? BTW: what's the max....
12
12

NASA spinoff
Fellow space freaks and other technology buffs might enjoy a visit to to see how many practical applications, including those for house and other repairs have come out of the space program and keep...
72
72

Time to clean the deck
It's been a few years and I need to redo the deck. My plan is to power wash then apply....um.....something. Currently, I'm considering a product called "Restore" from Lowes. Basically it's thick paint...
3
3

Here is the easy way to take a drier apart
no tools needed Redirecting...
9
9

How To Build A Chicken Coop
Farm women of my mom's generation raised chickens both for the eggs and the meat. The chickens were cooped up each night for protection from the night critters. They could roam around the farmyards to...
6
6

Goal 100%
My goal is to achieve 100% Most of us have been taught to try for 100% in everything we do. While you may not achieve it, you have to strive for betterment and perfection. Today, I got an Energy Use...
14
14

Refinishing Steel Doors
I am working with a pair of steel entry doors that are in need of a facelift. There are chips and strips of paint missing (from ripping tape off) and old screw holes from old weatherstripping. I am...
14
14