Subject Author Posted Replies

Battery-powered chainsaws...
Anybody here any experience with same? Use only for the trimming on occasion and can be long intervals between usage. Hence, tend to have difficulties keeping gas going--just last week it started...
52
52

extension ladder operation?
Long ago, we bought a Werner extension ladder (D1536). Mostly, we've used it as split sections. Now, though, I need to do a full extension. The fly rope loops from the (top) pulley, around the bottom...
3
3

How to stop washing machine discharge splashing - OT Sorta -OnT sorta
For years the discharge from our washing machine splashed on the floor arou nd the laundry tub into which the discharge occurred via a hose with a buil t-in hook on the end that discharged the water...
5
5

air conditioner running timeframe
I have my home facing north and south plus double paned windows and tint on windows...home is 1088 sq ft, two rooms with high ceilings have fans...and use standing fan to circulate air. i have been in...
15
15

Mayfield house
They have it listed with a realtor for $120,000
7
7

computer problems
Don, Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust. Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it could be over 2 weeks. I should be able to do...
9
9

Report back on external dehumidifier control
Sorry if I posed this before, but I think, when I originally posted it, the post fell in the bit bucket. So here it is, maybe again: I previously reported that I got a replacement for the old Gree...
3
3

OT: Interesting item on deadly force law in Missouri
In all the news and rioting, only last night did someone cite the MO law covering the use of deadly force by police. The statute says it's justified when an officer reasonably believes deadly force is...
54
54

18 v Lithium battery
Are all 18 v Li batteries interchangeable with certain tool products? I hav e a Worx trimmer and edger that takes such a battery. I realize they eventu ally will lose their power or so I was told,...
5
5

Portable Air Tank Question
I need to ask a stupid question. I have a portable air tank that I have not used for 5 or so years, and I have forgotten how to use it. Chalk it up to old age. Anyway - it has no labelling on it...
15
15

OT: Car radiator fans and HP
I got into a spirited discussion with some gear heads in a BMW forum. The BMWs, like many other cars, use a plastic mechanical belt-driven fan as the primary cooling fan for the radiator. Like many...
54
54

Brine tank overflow
We woke up this morning to find that the brine tank overflowed. We were neg ligent this last week and didn't fill it with salt. Also, I just installed a water pressure tank and there was a lot of...
10
10

Can any of you tell, from the accent of this English, WHERE it comes from?
Can any of you tell from whence this caller came from, based on his English accent (as he attempts to 'repair' my home Windows PC)? Here is a 3MB 30-minute MP4 recording of an unsolicited call today...
60
60

Repairing Lakewood Kool Operator fan
I have an old 7-blade Kool Operator fan which I'm trying to get working again. For a long time, it only started up on Hi, and now it just doesn't start up. And the blade no longer moves freely. So I...
8
8

Do coin batteries ever leak?
Do coin batteries ever leak?