Picking a company

My parents are looking for a company to fix their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? I found this site on Google

and a few others. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
gabrieldevine

Hi, Replacing springs is typical job for any garage door service tech. Just replace both and heavier duty ones for little more is even better. At the same time tech. should check cables and such for preventive maintenance. I'd check local BBB or ask around neighbors.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Why don't you do it for them?

I smell a shill. It you go to YP.com there are many garage door businesses. Why did you choose to post only one? Is it your business.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? Any help is appreciated.

Look in the yellow pages under "matress" and go look at a few. Find one with good springs, and bring it home.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you can't fix your spring you might have to drill a new well.

Reply to
Bristol Phillips

That's why I came here to ask. I googled for a company and they came up first, I figured why not ask. Deleted the post, BBB idea sounds solid. Thank you!

(And the mattress recommendation was pretty funny.)

Reply to
gabrieldevine

Why did you delete your original post, WTF? And to add...GO PACKERS!

Reply to
bob_villa