Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...
Took me by surprise, I sure would not use that thing to wash my hands and do the dishes. I was sort of expecting the video to show that contraption washing other parts of the body.

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...
Plastic would be fine IF it is polycarbonate. in fact, I would prefer it since won't rust and steel does. Particularly in close proximity to piss :) Did you know that polycarbonate is used for bullet...
5
5

Mini-split
Hi, Got a tiny concrete cottage about 700 square feet. Been thinking about adding a mini-split heat pump. This is a rental property for poor people. What has been your experience? What brand names are...
7
7

Purchasing a washer online from Sears? Prepare to pay $31 more than the sale price.
You don't seem to be able to purchase a washer on the Sears web site without also purchasing a mandatory set of stainless supply hoses for $31. Not a bad idea for many. Not a good idea for those who...
48
48

Weathermaker 8000 was extremely loud, now whisper quiet
Ok, so I have a Carrier Weathermaker 800 in my house that was rattling and running so loud that we couldn't hear anything. We had a guy come check it out and at first he said something was probably...
10
10

Rentor check out
How can a landlord reliably check out a potential rentor? If you ask for s reference what's stopping them from having a friend say they are a previous landlord and giving them a good recomendation? I...
21
21

OT. GM fuel mileage overstated
for the 2016 Chevy Traverse, GMC Acadia, and the Buick Enclave. ABC News article here: http://alturl.com/kgqfx
103
103

Singer Electric Baseboard Heater Part
I have singer electric baseboard heaters and I'm trying to find a part. its the plastic insulator that fits over the end of the heating element and snaps into the metal frame. its 1 and 1/2 inches...
4
4

Wood Glue Ratings
from Consumer Reports on a scale of 100. Tied for 1st at 99: Elmer's ProBond Interior/Exterior Wood Glue $4.50 for 12 oz. Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue $5.00 for 8 oz. 3rd at 94: DAP Weldwood...
10
10

Are these the same or is more expensive better?
Not the same as the other reply Almost by accident I learned another factor. There's a scooter webforum that I'd forgotten about. But I went there and searched on carbur and read a couple posts. One...
26
26

OT follow the GPS road, Dorothy
... but wait for the ferry. John T. http://blackburnnews.com/midwestern-ontario/midwestern-ontario-news/2016/05/13/woman-swims-shore-driving-tobermory-harbour/
1
1

AHR is being "mugg"ed!
- Google Search
3
3

Need replacement plug for heater blower relay
Wow, I never knew there was a company that made repair plugs. This is not the first time I needed something like this, but this is more critical than most of the others I needed, like for tail...
7
7

Update update
The wsoffline tools should have had all of the "required" updates. Did it NOT install all of them? Also, you should review each update as MS's idea of "security"/required may differ from yours!
71
71

Ideas please for shelves installed next to bathroom sink (that won't rot!)
Hi all, I'm trying to get some recommendations for materials to use for a shelf that would be attached to the wall next to my bathroom sink. I'm disabled and really need to have certain things close...
11
11