Youtube

I am having problems with the sound breaking up/sounding "wavery" on "Youtube"

It seems to be downloading fast enough, ie the grey line stays well ahead of the red.

(WinXP)

Anyone any ideas why & what to do about it?

Reply to
harry

It's a Hollywood plot against you. The evil Hollywood corporate spies are always looking for detractors and they have targeted you because of your outspoken criticism. I read it on The Onion news site. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Harry must be that strikingly handsome guy from North Korea?

.

It's a Hollywood plot against you. The evil Hollywood corporate spies are always looking for detractors and they have targeted you because of your outspoken criticism. I read it on The Onion news site. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Your permanent black cloud is affecting the flow of data. Maybe go outside once in a while and pet a dog etc...

Reply to
George

Honey! Bring the dog in, now!

.

Your permanent black cloud is affecting the flow of data. Maybe go outside once in a while and pet a dog etc...

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Jiggle all of the cords from the computer to the speaker, and play with whatever knobs/controls are on the speaker. This will rule out a mechanical issue.

Beyond that, try different sound sources from your computer, ie a local file, and compare it to the output from a youtube clip.

You might also try to find a specific youtube clip that is giving you problems, download it, and see if it still gives you problems when you play it locally.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Metspitzer

Yes, that sounds to be exactly the problem thanks very much. The issue seems to be complex. So far I can't even get the uninstaller to work. (Says it's uninstalled when it hasn't) I will carry on messing about with it.

Reply to
harry

I have fixed drivers that wouldn't uninstall by reinstalling them and then trying to uninstall.

Reply to
Metspitzer

I have been doing a bit of research now as another respondent pointed.

There is a problem with the new Adobe Flashplayer in a recent update. Presumably they will send out a fix.

Reply to
harry

Spend more money and get the faster service. You will get more water through a pipe than a straw, and it sounds like you have an el cheapo straw sized service. And then, according to where you live, that may be all that is available, and it is time to put up that $$$$$K system that you've always wanted.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B