Your Phone Is Listening and it's Not Paranoia

Your Phone Is Listening and it's Not Paranoia
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/wjbzzy/your-phone-is-listening-and-its-not-paranoia
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 05:54:19 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"

I wonder what it is hearing in the drawer in the hall way where it sits most of the time? Since it is turned off I doubt it is telling anyone anyway.