Yakking and hogging phone lines

Actually, I've never texted her as she rarely has her phone on and would not know hot to get to the message if I did. She has a flip phone. In a busy month, I may have three text messages. Daughter once in a while.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

No, it is an areas with ATT coverage but sometimes poor signal. There are times I've not connected there but the fist time I ever looked for the message.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski