WTH???

I live in Sandy's path. My understanding is the democratic robo calls were put to a cease during this crisis, which will affect 60 million people.

I've gotten 5 robotic calls from the republican party just today. Have they no shame? Bunch of dirty bastards!

Reply to
Grampa

These are done to help you verify your telephone service is still functioning. It's a safety issue provided by the Republicans at no cost to you.*

---------

  • It's paid for by private donations, not extorted tax money.
Reply to
HeyBub