woodburners

Hi, does any body know if it is possible to install awood burner with out a chimeny.

The area for ventining is an out side wall that is about 5ft away the property is also a bungalow can any one advise? Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to
lingalu

There are through the wall units, but I am not at all sure that they can handle a wall being five feet away.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

You need to speak with your town building inspector.

l> Hi, does any body know if it is possible to install awood burner with > out a chimeny.

Reply to
Stubby

Sure , but the walls will sure be tough to keep clean. Let me know if you do so I can buy stock in a ceiling paint company.

There are ways of running a stack horizontal out a wall and then up. Can be pricey though. Most is triple wall stainless steel. There are codes to comply with so be sure to get expert advice.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski