wood renewal products?

looking for info on those 'wood renewal' processes (Varathane, N'hance) as an alternative to sanding. the only comments that come up on searching are from 2001.

anyone with more recent info on looks/durability?

Reply to
homi

Perhaps if you provided a little information on what kind of problem you're trying to fix... ?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
nospambob

we have the common problem of high-use areas that are worn and graying, with the rest of the floor looking pretty good. we'd like to get rid of the worn look in the problem areas.

I think it's regular wood (?cherry) vs laminate, but not sure how to tell really.

Reply to
homi