pass-through door for detached garage

The sectional door on our detached garage is stuck closed, and it spooks me to think our 1-year-old son or our dog could've been stuck inside there. Assuming the repair guy says it needs to be replaced, I've been trying without luck to find a residential garage door that has a passthrough door (aka "pilot door" or "human door") integrated into it. There are commercial ones, like this

Clopay models 524 and 3200, but nothing with the residential look. Does anyone have other ideas on this? The problem with having a door installed on the side of the garage is it was just re-stuccoed 6 months ago. The only possibility I could think of is installing wood carriage doors that swing outward.

Reply to
jvt1969