Woman Attacking House

Here's a video of a woman hitting the windows of a house with a pick ax. I bet the inventor of the pick ax never thought of using one for this.

Dean Hoffman

I find that very inspirational. I'm going to buy a pickaxe today. Seems very efficient compared to s small hammer.

I like this line in the article:

"Police said she may be suffering from a mental illness, though that has not been confirmed."

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Time to get out the Pulaski and sharpen it.

Reply to
rbowman

I think it nice that she dresses nicely. So many women only wear jeans or sweatpants these days. She has a nice, dignified, stylish outfit. And it's pretty. I like the blue.

And she seems a lot younger than 65.

That's the kind of girl I'd like to meet, 65, but much younger in looks and spirit.

Reply to
micky