Wing mirrors on cars

It DOESN'T matter what you were replying to . Only that you replied with the message "Doesn't interest me".

So you were interested enough to reply with a 'not interested' post. > Learn to use the internet properly or f*ck off.

The 'correct' way to post to a usenet post is to crop all extraneous material. Remind me who is it needs lessons.

From:-

"The generally accepted "right way" of doing things is called "inline posting", whereby you insert your comments straight after that on which you are commenting, having stripped unnecessary text from the original quoted text. The end result is something which makes much more sense because it reads like a conversation."

Reply to
soup

It wasn't unnecessary. Look up the word "context" in a dictionary, the come back to talk to the adults.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I decide what is and isn't necessary in MY posts.

Reply to
soup

And I decide who I can be bothered talking to. Quote at least three, preferably five depths, or f*ck off.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Actually it does help push the pistons around.

Suck-squeeze-bang-blow.

With the supercharger running the suck not be a suck. The piston will be forced down by the pressure of the air.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I beg your pardon?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yup! As you are quite entitled to do.

Quote at least three, preferably five depths,{profanity snipped}.

What, even if they have NOTHING to do with the point I am replying to?

Reply to
soup

That is only a rough aide memoir. It should be induction-compresion-power-exhaust

Reply to
soup

You ARE replying to a psychopath. If he had the guts, he would hurt people. Fortunately for society, he is a gutless nobody. But, one day this lump of shit will explode.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I see, someone who thinks swearwords aren't in the English language and can't handle them. Grow a pair.

Without telling me why I wrote what I did, I have no idea what your point is.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 21:35:24 -0000, soup wr= ote:

The other sounds more fun in bed, or is that too risqu=E9 for your prudi= sh mind?

-- =

I've got trouble with the wife again - she came into the bar looking for me and I asked for her number.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Given a supercharger is driven by the crank which is driven by the pistons, you've just invented perpetual motion...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In what way would growing a pair enable me to quote profanity?

Sigh. My point (for the hard of thinking) is that you were interested enough in a post to reply to it, it is ironic that your post was "Doesn't interest me".

Oh and I have no idea WHY you wrote what you did. Do you perhaps mean what?

Reply to
soup

More fun in bed? You sleep with engine parts ? Doesn't the oily grime get on the sheets

..and dirty the engine block? :O)

Reply to
soup

I read an engineering thesis years ago that described an attempt to modify a Ford flathead V-8 so four cylinders would provide the power and the other four would be the supercharger. Not a success.

Reply to
rbowman

I have accepted your correction. Why are you still obsessed?

Reply to
TMS320

No. You failed to realise a turbocharger consists of two items.

At a simplistic level, it does provide more air to allow more fuel to be burnt. Nothing was said about "push[ing] the pistons around".

Reply to
TMS320

No, I haven't. Boltar said "The compressed air doesn't help push the pistons around". It does - and you get back _some_ of the energy you put into driving the supercharger.

You'd need to get back all of it, and then a bit more, to have perpetual motion.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 00:44:23 -0000, soup wr= ote:

Whoosh!

-- =

Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors? Only if they've had a sex-change. Then they're trans-sisters.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But everything boltar says is wrong.

Reply to