windows

I have some windows that have been damaged by bee bee's and some one from state wide windows left a flyer and there is not a phone number on it, Are you with statewide windows. I need a bid thanks Rosie snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Rosie

Reply to
roezeecar

Interesting Rosie. However why would you want anyone working on your home who was not smart enough to leave a phone number? BTW you would have a better chance of a response if you mentioned the state. :-)

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

"roezeecar" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@homerepairlive.com:

Is it a removable window? If so, remove it or have a bud help you then take it to a glass shop. Be cheaper than the cost of repair + a service call.

Reply to
Al Bundy

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in news:oOARg.1340$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

...but had decent aim!

Reply to
Al Bundy

Hello Rosie thank you for the info sorry about no phone number I will check into that. I am a sales manager with Statewide windows I would love to give you a bid on any windows give me a call @253-230-5293 also check out our web @ statewideinc.com thanks

Reply to
windowman