window reno suggestions

I'm looking to replace my windows.

Basically I'm considering windows from 3 different companies: Loewen, Gienow, and All Weather Windows.

I'm hoping to get feedback from people who've had experience with any or all of these companies and their products.

Thank you,

J.

Reply to
lee.james

go to energystar.gov and learn about what you need for your specific area and how they rate windows. What is best for down south is not what is best for up north in terns of energy efficiency.

Reply to
ransley

I live in Southern California and recently replaced all my windows with Milgard Windows. I am very very happy with them and would highly recommend them to anyone else. I am not sure they sell them everywhere though. I hired a reputable glass company to install them. Wasn't the cheapest route but was well worth it in my opinion.

Mike

Reply to
mikeytag