Window Flush Hole Plug

The windows on my house have a couple holes in the center that are covered with a white hole plug and cover a screw but several have weathered and fallen off. They have become a nice place for bees to try and live and I am looking for something to cap the holes. Home Depot and True Value have nothing that will work.

I am looking for something like the 3/8 inch hole plug in this kit:

I don't want to buy the whole kit because I just need the 3/8 inch plug. Its also similar to this (about 3/4 of the way down the page, its #89 or #89a):

But there must be someplace more local (Chicago, Illinois) to get it. Any ideas.

Thanks in advance,

-Matt

Reply to
Matt

Why not just get a wood dowel and cut off the length you need? You can sand them down a little if needed, even taper it a little. You may also want to just calk the hole with a non-hardening calk, depending on how often you may want to access it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Have you checked in their special hardware drawers for furniture? Something suitable should be in there.

Reply to
Art