window and door installation with repairs

Hi guys,

I would like to re install the windows and doors at my house as this has been years since I have been using the same door and window frames, would like to have a change and I would like it to be installed by someone who would also do after sales service as usually people just install everything and then when you call them for some after sale service they don't even turn to be active. One of my friend has told me about those who have done the same service at his house where in he is very much satisfied with the after sale services being received by them as and when he requires it. So I would also like going up with them, Landmark Home Solutions at Canada. Any suggestions ?

Reply to
kimberlyjcastle

Spam Much?

DerbyDad03