Garden door installation

Hey guys, I stay at Toronto, I had a small garden behind my house which was recently renovated to a larger one but then as there are snakes and such animals crawling into the garden it has been a difficult job to maintain the area which is why i have planned to install 2 garden doors for the convenience, one at the back and one at the front. I really do not know who can help me out other than the Landmark Home solutions who has been suggested to me by one of my friend. I would like to know any others in town or else I would be going further with Landmark group.

Reply to
kimberlyjcastle