Why is this mansion in Syracuse NY so cheap? ($54,900)

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

Reply to
rigida7147

Empty lot on either side. Prices in line with other homes. Bad area ?

Greg

Reply to
gregz

just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

Mansion? It is a multi family unit that probably needs a lot of repair. Perhaps the slum lord is retiring. It may look OK in the photo, but it does not show the old wiring, plumbing, or sagging floors. The fixtures look rather old too.

Fully rented means people are living in each unit. It does not mean the rent is paid on time.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

cuz its a crack house?

Reply to
ChairMan

Let me guess: Location, location, location

Not uncommon in many cities and urban areas.

Tomsic

Reply to
Tomsic