Why is it that ....................

"JerryL" wrote

Thank you Jerry. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one getting irritated. Mr. Hensley seems to have this obsession with me, and will answer everything I write, even when it is to others. I expect him to comment on this. But at least he's in the killfile, and I don't see all his stuff. Like pigeons, though, you can tell he's been somewhere.............

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You know, you were not here for about a week and it was so nice. People asked questions and others replied in a civil manner. Your problem is that you have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brains. If you can't say something nice and contructive why don't you keep your hands off the keys and back up your ass where they belong.

Reply to
JerryL

Ever have to go to a family function and put up with a nasty relative for an hour or two?

After a while, it gets easier, and you learn how to avoid them.

Then, in a perverse way, it is fun to sit back and watch them glom on to some unsuspecting deer in the headlights newcomer.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

If you live in Raleigh area of NC call Jackson's tree service. I've used them for over a decade in multiple homes.

Reply to
Art

Geez, gotta a whole pack of stray mutts chasing the bone now.

Reply to
G Hensley

Pot - Kettle - Black

And you're the toughest mofo on the block, right? You're full of shit, felcher. Go back to suckin' Steve's vienna sausage and leave real advice to the pros.

Reply to
G Hensley

You boyees should get a room. Your slobbering all over each other is embarrassing the 'straight' partrons.

Reply to
G Hensley

These newsgroups are marvelous. They allow idiots like you, who would never dare open a mouth in public or face to face with someone else, a forum to show the world their ignorance. You can hide behind the keyboard and spout your stupidity without the fear that someone will knock you on your ass. I wonder how brave you are facing a real human and calling them an asswipe. Crawl back in your trolling hole and let reasonable people communicate with each other in a social and informative way.

Reply to
JerryL

"Amun" wrote

Does he actually know anything about anything? Can't tell, but as far as I know, I have seen only one post where he talked about anything related to home improvement. He's proficient at cursing and threatening (bwaaahaaa), just like a real home improver. Probably just gets his nose smacked a lot in public, and has to come here and try to be the boss bantee rooster. And, probably isn't allowed to touch his Dad's power tools, either.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

"Amun" wrote

Usenet is only a mirror on life. Every human situation that happens out there happens in here except one.

In the real world, people who run their mouths get their butts kicked a lot quicker and a lot more often. Here, one can prattle on forever in the shade of anonymity and not have to face their medicine. They can be as rude and nasty as they like.

There have been cases of people "looking people up", as it is quite an easy thing to do in a lot of cases. In that situation, real life takes over, and the two disagreeing parties settle it in real life and in real time.

Usenet is a great place to discuss ideas and get helpful information. It is like having a conversation in a gymnasium full of people, though. You have to adjust your mindset to focus, and not let the din bother you.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

It appears he only logs on for a short period of time to spit his venom then logs off. I guess his mother comes home from work and chases him off the computer. I have never seen such a negative and nasty person on here. He discourages the other users from posting a question or remark which is what we're all here for.

Reply to
JerryL

You are right except even if you killfile him you see his stupid replies quoted in other messages.

Reply to
JerryL

Oh, you think helseae just wants you alone. I had the nerve to question his idiocy about tile work

Watch the doorknobs nose go red once he sees me here. I plonked the idiot weeks back but he's making me famous.

Everyone reads my posts now. At least the ones who haven't plonked him

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

"> Does he actually know anything about anything? Can't tell, but as far as I

Actually, he's very mechanically inclined. Except that his mouth is running at 8000 RPM before his brain cuts in.

Reply to
JerryL

Welcome to usenet where the helsees of the world know it all. The scary part is he probably has lived in apartments all his life and never even owned a screwdriver.

And the rest of us just have to make due somehow doing things the way we've done them for years. Killfile idiots like that and usenet still is not a bad place.

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

Not for long, even newbies clue in fast, and lock out the twits to cut out the background noise. I actually find it amusing that the trolls don't even realize they are killiled, and keep wasting hours insulting people who will never even see it.

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

You need to just kill file them and ignore them. After a while, they get bored and go back to their Gameboys...

(I know, I know....I have been guilty of feeding trolls before too)

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

O.K. I agree...LOL

It's like coming up on a car accident.....gotta look......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

According to Rich stupid. I would say that the Canadians are the stupid ones by statistics,

A) The French were "here" first, so it was a little hard to keep 'em out. B) They weren't in Louisiana first, so, I don't think the Americans can say that they "did it" better'n us ;-)

Reply to
Chris Lewis