Whirlpool Washer: Reads C1

My mother's washer flashes "C1". We are not overloading it. Even if we just start the machine, without any laundry in it, the water begins to run for approximately three minutes, then everything stops and "C1" begins to flash. Please HELP!!!

Reply to
Malinda

Try Googling Whirlpool "C1" or "CI" error. Along with the model name.

Reply to
gonjah

This is Usenet, not a web forum.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

On 7/31/2013 8:44 PM, Malinda wrote:

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yours is the correct answer. You don't even need the model name. Simply use Whirlpool and "C1". This is the most detailed result:

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Thanks. I'll give it a try tomorrow

Reply to
Malinda

Try googling "usenet" also. This is not a web forum.

. Christ>

Reply to
Stormin Mormon