Whirlpool model/year

Anyone know whether there is a site that I can go to search for how old my whirlpool washer and drier is? I just moved and am lucky enough to have two people donate their old washer/drier sets to me. I'm trying to figure out which set is newer. One set is LA932oxtwo (washer) and LG9521xtw1 (drier) and the other set is LA6058Xsn2 (wahser) and LG6091xsn1 (drier). They both look pretty old and I think their at least 10+ years old. If anyone knows, that would be great.

Reply to
usenet

Hi,

This can help....

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Thanks, that worked!

Reply to
usenet

Don't know about a web site... but if you phone Whirlpool's toll-free customer service number, they can tell you.

Reply to
Doug Miller

the coding used on that web site just shows the year they first made that item. Fo a more accurate date, call Whirlpools 800 253 1301 with model and serial, and they will be able to narrow it down to the month it was made

Reply to
MadonnaC

Thank you guys for the info!

Reply to