Whirlpool dishwasher leaking during drain

Hi all:

Last night my Whirlpool dishwasher refused to drain, e.g. the motor was spinning, but water was staying in the machine. After doing that for half an hour or so the machine stopped. By pressing drain button repeatedly I managed to get water flowing and it finally drained. In the morning I found puddle of water in the kitchen and ever since then machine leaks while draining. Any ideas what it may be?

Wet And Tired

Reply to
Wet And Tired

You think you have it bad?