Where to get a metric grease gun?

I was just changing some bearings and replaced the grease fittings too. I soon found out the grease fittings needed a metric wrench to install. That was not a problem but where the heck do I buy a metric grease gun now? I suppose that means I'll need metric grease cartridges too. Damn I hate metric stuff.

Reply to
greasemonkey

Here's one of many on the Internet....

Google is your friend

Reply to
Bishoop

Whereever you can buy metric grease, I would think.

Seriously, would it be ahrd to put the old fittings back, or were they part of the bearings?

mm