Where to buy greenhouse with vaulted ceilings?

I give up! After spending hours searching and all I get are pictures of standard greenhouses and/or listings for homes at $98 million dollars in the Hamptons that happen to have some type of greenhouse somewhere on the property!!!

Please help. Need help with EXACT URLs, even google searches with their ad placements at the top do NOT take me to any of those ads' websites!

What I need is a greenhouse [probably custom] that has a high ceiling, vaulted in shape. This 'greenhouse' structure will be a glassed in entry at the front of our home located in AZ. Home is Tuscan, therefore need 'domed' ceiling. We want its glass to allow star view.

Reply to
RobertMacy

So do a google search for custom greenhouse design or custom greenhouse manufacturer, and you get hits like these:

Moe DeLoughan

Thank you.

the first two URLS hung the PC, so have no idea what's there, ...yet.

but Clayton Hill, Gothic Arch Greenhouses websites came in and both have very promising custom examples, will contact them

Will take time on the others. but it took over 2 hours to get those two to come in and then had to purge everything out of the PC and reboot to even get back my other websites to come up properly.

But so far, excellent.

Reply to
RobertMacy

I have a need for a very tall green house. I am using a ready made greenhouse and have added walls to the bottom side.

Reply to
Vandy Terre

If your going too add a greenhouse to your house you have to go Nexus. I use several of their commercial greenhouses and they are a step above some our others we use like Rough Brothers.

wg_2002