Where should smoking be illegal?

On 6/8/2016 10:10 AM, bob haller wrote:

Just think of all that Freon (R) being released!
On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 08:09:52 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Well lets just make tobacco illegal. That worked so well with alcohol and drugs, what could possibly go wrong?

Also works with guns, borders, having Congress respect the deficit ceiling, domestic violence, and hate crimes.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
[snip]

It (making the stuff illegal) won't keep people from using it, but at least they'll do it in PRIVATE, away from "normal" people.
"Sam E" wrote in message wrote:
[snip]

It (making the stuff illegal) won't keep people from using it, but at least they'll do it in PRIVATE, away from "normal" people.
We can not do that it will put me out of business! What I will do with all this Weeds I have
On 6/8/2016 7:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I don't think making it illegal will work, but limiting how smokers expose other people to the second hand and third hand chemicals is a good thing, imo.
--
Maggie