What will stick to this?

A couple years ago I use VGB, or something like Very Great Bond to stick glass to cloth and it worked very well, but I just tried using it to stick neoprene to hairy cardboard, and it wouldn't stick to the cardboard. What would. It's not really hairy, but it's not really fuzzy either. It does have some barely attached hair strands and underneath it's a little fuzzy.

It's the cardboard that lines the lower boot of a Toyota convertible and it's the same kind that lines the trunk. Black with maybe a few grey strands in it.

Reply to
micky

3M 5200?
Reply to