what vent to use

Hi,

I didn't have space for a conventional vent in my kitchen, so I ended up putting a 6" pipe through my wall and into the exterior soffit. The only remaining question is what fan to use at the end of that run (on the exterior of the house).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for a fan that can be used in this application?

Thanks,

Sam

Reply to
Sam Takoy

Google for vent fans , Broan, and others make outside units as well as range hood units like are on commercial buildings. I have a range fan but thought about going exterior since you can get alot more CFM and have it real quiet. I forgot what sites i looked at, but a exterior commercial unit will work better and be quiet.

Reply to
ransley

exterior +kitchen +exhaust

Results 1 - 10 of about 382,000 for exterior +kitchen +exhaust. (0.28 seconds) Google.

Happy reading.

WW Graingers carries a nice line of fans and motors.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt