What type of gutter system is this?

Working for a client yesterday, I saw a type of gutter installation I hadn't seen before, and was wondering if someone here knew about it. It consists of metal gutters that are completely covered with a fine screen on top to keep debris out. The screen is sloped towards the roof edge. Inside the gutter is a layer with bigger perforations in it. It looks as if this would pretty much make gutter maintenance (i.e., cleaning stuff out of them) a thing of the past. Stuff just slides off the screen.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Try "Leaf Filter" uses a micro screen to keep debree out and let water through. I've had it since last Summer and it does exactly what it's supposed to. They have a Web Page. I got mine installed in Seattle. Say Jim Lofgren sent you if you get them and I get a gift card. (No conflict of interest here (:} )

Reply to
Jim L

On 4/12/2008 3:34 PM Jim L spake thus:

Yep, sure do:

Looks like good stuff. I'm guessing it's a bit on the expensive side, but may actually save money in the long run.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl