Small appliance parts?

Looking for recommendations for supplier of parts for old (as in 60-yr old! :) ) Hamilton Beach stationary mixer.

So far I've not had a tremendous amount of success in small appliance parts in general, so thought I ask if anybody here has suggestions (other than google which I've been doing w/, as noted, some but not outstanding success). I'm interested in sites/vendors/etc. that anybody has used w/ success.

I have found replacement beaters, what I'm searching for specifically is a set of motor brushes for a Model G Hamilton Beach mixer while I'm at it...eventually, yes, there is a possibility of finding an appropriate-sized generic brush but want to try the specific replacement route first.

And, H-B has been contacted so will eventually hear back from them, too, so this is a generic request prompted by a specific...

--

Reply to
dpb

Brushes are pretty generic. The ones at the local hardware store and ones provided by the manufacturer will differ in one important area - - price.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'd just take what's left of one brush and take it to a GOOD hardware store (not an Orange-Colored Store) if they have drawers of Jandorf stuff you ought to be able to find a replacement set for under $5.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

This might help if you can't find an exact replacement:

SRN

or a Model

you can also file most brushes,, for width etc.

did that once in a emergency worked great.

remember brushes are made to wear.ust trim equally on both or all sides

Reply to
hallerb