What type of bulbs should be used in a Broan Allure Range Hood model QS130WWW?

The sales person told us to us 40 watt LED bulbs for better lighting. but in reading product information it says off the shelf replacement LED bulbs are not recommended for range hoods. Please advise.
On 11/20/2016 9:44 AM, Betty L. Wondra wrote:

Don't know what type or shape of bulb you need, but in my range hood I bought these LED mini floods from Lowe's: https://www.lowes.com/pd/SYLVANIA-ULTRA-6-Watt-35W-Equivalent-3000K-PAR16-Medium-Base-E-26-Warm-White-Dimmable-Indoor-LED-Flood-Light-Bulb-ENERGY-STAR/50225177 They work pretty good and are cheap.