What to do with CFLs?

Mail 'em to your Congresscritter.

But after Senator Daschel's brush with Anthrax, I think it's probably against some federal law to be mailing hazardous stuff to a federal official.

Reply to
HeyBub

The procedure for dealing with broken CFLs is simple:

and probably the same for the fluorescent tubes we've been using for decades.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

I just immerse my old cfl's in the used motor oil I throw in the trash. That was the mercury can't escape. Occasionally, I'll seal them in old paint, also trashed.

Reply to
Frank