What size slipper is one inch bigger?

I've never bought shoes online, because of this very problem, but I need slippers. I bought size 9 and they are too tight to get into and their sole is exactly 1 inch shorter than the slippers I have now that fit.

If 9 is too small, what size would be one inch longer?

Googling has just confused me. It says that one size bigger is 1 barleycorn longer, 1/3 inch. That would mean I need a 12 and I'm sure I never bought slippers in size 12, plus it would mean people with feet an inch longer than mine would need a 15!!!

I wear an 8 1/2 shoe so I thought 9 was good.

the return seems to be working fine. Not shipped by Amazon but it let me print a pre-paid mailing label and gave me a month to return it. (Looking for a box now. Made the mistake of cutting open the vinyl envelope at the end, when it was just big enough and now it's not.)

Reply to
micky

Looking at reviews I suspect slipper is not the right size as others had this problem even getting two sized slippers. Check it against your shoe.

Reply to
Frank

micky wrote on 1/10/2023 12:44 PM:

Many reviewers said that the size is about 2 sizes too small. I suspect the size of those slippers are using women's shoe size scheme.

The following conversion table has international shoe sizes for men and women, also size in inches (if you click onto any box in the chart, it will highlight the whole column for easy viewing):

Hope it may help.

Reply to
invalid unparseable