What reciprocating saw blade?

I've got an 18volt DeWalt reciprocating saw and I'm going to be cutting some steel bolts (mostly 3/8") tomorrow. I plan on starting my day by picking up a few blades for the job.

I was just wondering, what would be the best blade for the job? Work is going to be done in tight quarters, and the blade is going to slide between some parts of the assembly.

So I figure that a thin (maybe .035"), 6 inch long, bimetal blade with 14 to

18 teeth per inch should do the trick
Reply to
Noozer

I like these a lot. Bosch RSM6X2 METAL Recip Saw Blades

I bought them as part of this set at the local big box store:
assortment, good blades, good price.

RicodJour