What is white stainless steel?

The other license plate frames say they are mirror finish, which makes a lot more sense to me. the one above looks pretty shiny too!

Googling, I saw that there was also black stainless steel, which they use on appliances and it says show fingerprints less. I don't plan to get fingerprints on my license plate frames, except maybe every two years.

Reply to
micky

Sounds like a marketing term, not something you hear from a SS supplier.

Reply to
gfretwell