What are those strange screws used for locks?

Top posting has its disadvantages. Chris can't grasp the basics of snipping and thread structure. I doubt he will comprehend anything about electronics.

Prove me wrong, Chris.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

On 3/14/2010 9:09 PM Steve B spake thus:

You're saying Stormy can't hack it because he's a Mormon????

Now I know you're not, and I know they're not. I once worked for a Mormon, first real job I ever had with a salary and all. Computer products company. The owner, a Mormon, was a friggin' genius who could write code in his head on the fly.

But he was also a friggin' idiot; one trade show he went to, the story came back from the other attendees that he actually put stacks of the Book of Mormon on the table! (This was a computer show, maybe Comdex.)

On the other hand, the company controller, who was a deacon or some such in the local cult organization, was a great guy who told us some of the best filthy dirty jokes I've ever heard.

So I remain neutral on Mormons. When I lived in Flagstaff, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting two or three.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

No comment. Except that I'm not a Mormon. Any more, that is.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

On 3/15/2010 6:14 AM Steve B spake thus:

Ah, so you're backslidden, eh?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

There is an expression "you can leave the church, but you can't leave the church alone." Ex-Mormons tend to spend the rest of eternity picking fight, and persecuting.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon