What are those wall jacks?

At 2:41 there are two separate wall jacks. The one closest to the camera may just be 90 degree wall plugs, but they seem to be slimmer than the ones used in the US. I can't even guess what the other jack is.

BTW if it wasn't for the Internet there would be no way you could convince me that cats are dominate over dogs. They are.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

The power plugs look British, the other one could be anything, although the shape really stands out.

Reply to
Adam Kubias

It's over ten years since I was in the UK and even longer since I lived there, but the ones closes to the camera don't look like any UK ones I ever saw. But it does look vaguely familiar; I'd say one of the European countries (I don't think they're all the same).

As for the other one... Telephone? (European again, of course)

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Sure looks like a yugoslavic phone jack to me. They use about 4 different electrical plugs too - serbia or mantenegro would be my guess.

Reply to
clare

Never been to any of those countries, but the power plugs looked vaguely familiar -- France, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Modular telephone, angled so you can put furniture closer to the wall.

Reply to
Arthur Conan Doyle

The one closest to the camera looks like the ones I saw a few days ago in Guangzhou airport (mainland China). There were also pairs of slightly recessed coaxial connectors (for TV, etc.) but side by side rather than positioned diagonally as in the video.

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Hard to tell from that angle.

The electrical connector looks like the standard Euro plug.

The other jack could be for a TV antenna.

We had similar plugs in Germany. But the photo

Reply to
TimR