Wells Fargo sucks again

When I log on to my bank from my computer, I am on a secured connection. It would be trivial to add the option of allowing you to upload a pdf or a jpg of a check. It would be just as secure as any smartphone.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Tell that to the banks. I think they will slowly realize it is ridiculous to demand that businesses purchase dedicated scanners such as this:

Because of "security".

Reply to
George

"notbob" wrote

Nope. I just happen to believe in respect in the same way that you don't want to be called a boy.

Reply to
David Kaye

}The problem with Credit Unions is that they want to act like a bank, }but they're not regulated or taxed like a bank.

Given the games banks have been up to of late that's a negative?

I'm the executor of several estates. Those that where not hamstrung by bank inserted T&C in the will I've move to Credit Unions. The former I'm faced with all sorts of hassles and fees, the latter near zero. Even if the fee is 'mandated' the credit unions will waver those where as the banks won't.

YMMV

Reply to
NotMe