Weed killer?

The dead weeds and pine needle might be helping. No sunlight on the actual dirt. Corn and soybean plants eventually shade the soil. That helps keep weeds from germinating.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Thank you!

Yes, the sprayer is susceptible to a bit of drift. I found that out a couple years ago when I sprayed the sidewalk cracks. In some places the grass next to the sidewalk got a smidge of drift and those areas had no grass until the following Spring. For real control on those sidewalk cracks I use mix Roundup mixture in a large sqeeze bottle; no drift!

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

reful as I was,

The driveway needs

e of the 3 I got.

For what? He said its been a month, not until next spring. And he followe d that up by saying he just went and looked at it and there is green starti ng to show again. Nothing unusual there or inconsistent with how roundup (Glyphosate) works. No weeds until spring is unusual unless your using the roundup product that suppresses germination for many months or you have so me unusual environmental conditions. Which is why I asked which actual prod uct you actually have, but you keep saying roundup is roundup, it's what Wa lmart,HD,sell and I should go look. They sell three different types, differ ent chemicals, for very different applications and results.

Reply to
trader_4