Weather seal tape?

Hi All,

I have been using ACE's weather seal tape around my swamp cooler. Problem: it gets some pretty direct sunlight and turns to powder in one season. The tip off is all the sudden flies in the house.

Anyone got a recommendation for a better tape?

Many thanks,

-T

Gorilla Tape. Not very stylish but I've used it in exposed locations with no deterioration.

Reply to
rbowman

Thank you!

Paint it? Blocks the UV.