WD-40 & Silicone Spray. When is one better over the other?

I like REM-Oil, and I don't even own a gun. :-) John T.

Reply to
hubops

Well get it in gear, get on down to the local gun shop and buy one!

Reply to
Earl Grey

No-Can-Do .. I would need a Firearms Aquisition Certificate and/or a Possession and Acquisition Licence .. or sumpthin' government-y .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Don't know where you live but consider this: An armed man is a citizen; an unarmed man is a subject.

As James Madison said, "A government that does not trust its law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust".

Reply to
Wade Garrett

The ".ca" at the end of his email leads me to think he's in Canada ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs