Water Softner won't suck

I have a Kenmore 625.3484400 water softner that is filling the brine tank but will not suck the brine out. I checked the drain hose for kinks it seems to be fine. Cleaned the venturi and flow plug they seem to be OK also but orderd new just in case. The float rod seems to be hanging up in the up postion, is that normal or should it operate freeley? The valve assembly seems to be working OK at least it's going through the complete cycle. What am I missing??

TIA

Reply to
Swilson513

Is the suction line filter clogged in the brine tank. Has the salt caked up or solidified around the suction line filter?

Reply to
tnom

Get a RainSoft system. It'll suck.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

If it wont suck, it's probably not GAY !!!

I bet YOU suck real good though.......

The Seamen Launcher

Reply to
seamanlauncher

Not to mention costing you 4-5 times what it's worth.

Reply to
Bob Huckleby