cold water tank

need to replace the one above my imersion tank as its leaking have done a temp repair with epoxy have bought a replacement tank (plastic) with lid have also bought a new float valve assembly do i need a special adaptor for the bottom feed? i'm ok about all the rest just unsure with this and would i be able to purchase a flexible version from b n q? Tia Jeff

Reply to
Mindwipe

Have you got a fortic tank like this -

? Or do you mean a separate cold water header tank like this -
?

Reply to
a2z

neither tank is just above immersion and supply for cold is only from mains

Reply to
Mindwipe

Err.. that's exactly what the second diagram shows..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

no its doesnt it shows the tank feed the taps etc my cold water tank is just for the immersion heater

Reply to
Mindwipe