water

I live in Peoria AZ and the municipal water supply is not the best. I am considering a RO filter and am requesting recommendations from users of RO units. Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

This company* is in Phoenix, AZ. The web site has valuable information. Yes, I did buy there, at a very good price. They also ship from OH.

Oren

I have been using an RO for 25 years in SW Florida (acttually on my 3d unit). They are really pretty cheap these days, $150 or so, for the undersink unit. That will be plenty to serve your kitchen and fridge for drinking water. If you are looking for a whole house unit it is easy to get up in the $1000 neighborhood and beyond, depending on how much water you use.

Reply to
gfretwell

Just my two cents.

I to was thinking of a RO filter and I happen to be working at the city water department and ask some of the technicians in the lab and asked them what filter I needed and they told me just a standard under sink filter would do me fine.

you might want to ask your water department

Reply to
Moe Jones

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson