Warranty Card?

the warranty cards do help the manufascturer contact owners when troubles come up like fire hazards.

I too dont think the warranty cards need returned for coverage

Reply to
hallerb

Dude, are you finished hyperventilating?

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

Lawn-Boy replied (yes on a Sunday!) that proof of purchase (receipt) is the only thing necessary to obtain warranty service. So Uline's is full of sh|t.

That's the plan. I was hoping they could just swap me a replacement switch but they (other place) says I need to bring it in and have them do it so that's what we'll have to do. Not that I couldn't just use some other suitable switch (need not be a key switch) but this is a new mower and it should be right.

Reply to
Steve Kraus