Used White Oak Hardwood

I am removing some white oak hardwood flooring (going from hardwood to tile in the kitchen) and will have about 90 SF of perfectly good hardwood that can be reinstalled.

Is there any value in this lot of wood? I'd prefer to sell it instead of storing it for some next project down the road...

Reply to
Michael Stoic

might want to try over in rec.woodworking.....

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Yeah, its worth some money. 90sf isn't very much for flooring but maybe someone has an entryway or something. For lumber, it is worth less but still worth something. It is around 90 board feet if it is 3/4" thick, figure $1-3 a bdft is a decent price depending on how many nails/holes etc.

Reply to
Bruce

OK, Thanks, David & Bruce!!

If anyone is interested in this lot of hardwood, please let me know. I am looking to see it go to use rather than dumpster or storage in the basement...

Michael snipped-for-privacy@h>>

Reply to
Michael Stoic

Reply to